Friday, December 7, 2007

日本語のクラスはどうでしたか?

そうですね。。私のスビーチは日本語のクラスついて。。だから、下のさくぶんを見てください! (JK)

I agree with what most people are saying about the interview, that it'd probably be beneficial for us to do it more frequently to improve our oral skills, though doing it for a grade may be a little discouraging. As for the speech, it was not fun to memorize, and definitely not fun to present in class. Most people were very uncomfortable up there, which is usually not the case when we do our skits because we have a partner to share the stage with. I was quite nervous during the speech, and paused for whole 30 seconds...which wouldn't have happened if I hadn't been nervous. I probably would have liked it better if I can just deliver my speech in front of sensei alone, that way I wouldn't be as nervous. But, that's just me.

I enjoyed this class for the most part and had a lot of fun in it, especially with the skits. Sato sensei is a very devoted teacher, and though she's strict, it pushes me to work harder. Although...maybe...a bit too strict with the whole grading system. ^^ But I appreciate her dedication.

No comments: